KOTF Skin Pack

They're all on this site already, just separate downloads under the proper authors' names. What characters are you looking for? 

Check out this thread I made that lists most of the Star Wars characters that have been made for JKA. Some will be better and more recent than the ones found in KOTF.

KOTF stole everything from others people so...you can find it all here or on Gamefront. There are updated versions for many too. DT's Darth Maul is tons better than Mars Marhsall's,the one in KOTF.

Ok. Yeah. Ive heard that before. In process of getting all the skins. And btw, kinda happy I just found this map, so here http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/Jedi%20Academy/Maps/Free%20For%20All/30322/ check it out. Got it off of a Filefront Mirror site.

[mod=Moderator Note]Please stay on topic. And no need to bring posts that people made over 7 years ago into the picture[/mod]

ok everyone. I was just asking if anyone had a link to get to the skins from KOTF, cause I want some star wars skins. Apparently theyre all here. In no way do I support KOTF at all.