Ep. VII (The Force Awakens) Lightsaber "Blades & Sounds" Mod REQUEST

Your are an idiot. Sorry.. but thats the truth. Bye!

And I could say exactly what I think of you, but I'd probably be done by the global police for international slander. I don't really care what you think, pal! You're nothing to me, so I'm not bothered, either way. You're just simply a name on a screen, nothing more :rolleyes:.

Uh? 20 minutes isn't awhile. You've been disrespectful and ungrateful to one of the best all around modders in our community as well as one of the best saber modellers. So. No. You sir, need to back off and find some gratitude for the fact that someone was even working on it instead of ignoring your request. I can assure you after this nobody will even consider your requests anymore.

swegmaster, Lancelot, Botdra and 1 other like this

Uh? 20 minutes isn't awhile. You've been disrespectful and ungrateful to one of the best all around modders in our community as well as one of the best saber modellers. So. No. You sir, need to back off and find some gratitude for the fact that someone was even working on it instead of ignoring your request. I can assure you after this nobody will even consider your requests anymore.

"one of the best all around modders in our community as well as one of the best saber modellers."? Ha! Don't make me laugh :lol: .. When I asked him about it, like 3 times (YouTube, here and E-mail), he gave the same, dull response every time. "Oh, I may release it at a later date" blah blah blah. Not to mention the numerous amount of requests he's had from others, on his YouTube videos about it. Personally, I actually don't care, anymore. If he wants to design a mod and down-grade it with a generic, hilt.. That's upto him. I won't be downloading it, that's for sure. And another thing, why would he even bother to reply in this thread in the first place? I didn't direct him to it or ask him to look at it.. And then he's the one to call me the "idiot"? Oh please!  :huh:  :wallbash:

He gave you the same dull answer presumably because you're rather annoying. If you don't care, why do you keep answering? You're just making yourself look worse.

He answered your thread because it just so happened to be something he was working on and figured you would want. But then you became rude and ungrateful sooooo.

Ok, so I'm "rather annoying".. But just like I told him, I'm gonna say the same thing to you. You're nothing to me, so I'm not bothered, either way. You're just simply a name on a screen, nothing more  :rolleyes:. If you don't like that.. Tough!

I don't see it as being ungrateful, I see it as replying to someone who's an idiot and had no business in a thread, I posted. Then, he comes out and says he finds my lack of education, disturbing  :vader: .. Thinking that using Star Wars quotes will affect me in some way.  :lol: Which is just too funny..

I find it rather disturbing myself. You completely glossed over my question. Why do you keep answering this thread since you "don't care"?

Now you're becoming the idiot. You're missing the point entirely, of what I'm saying.. I don't care about the fact he's using a generic hilt on a new blade effect mod, because I won't be downloading it. Is that clear enough for you? :huh:

I'm saying there's no need to keep replying to this thread then since you won't be downloading it.

Shoo shoo.

Well, if you didn't stick your nose in other people's business.. Especially since this doesn't concern you, anyway :rolleyes: . So maybe in future, you should learn to keep your nose out..

Respect and courtesy? For who... You? Xeby? I wouldn't hold your breath. Good-bye!

You know.. You're not helping. You're just making matters worse, by getting involved.

It was actually I who brought Xeby to your request by summoning him. You don't need to worry about my participation, just worry when Staff get involved. :winkthumb:

It was actually I who brought Xeby to your request by summoning him. You don't need to worry about my participation, just worry when Staff get involved. :winkthumb:

Then why bring him to my request in the first place?! :huh: If that's the case, you're partly to blame for all of this. And Staff getting involved? For what? I'm sure someone from the site's moderator's has been seeing and reading all of these posts that have been left here.. So you can be rest assured, they're probably sat back with the popcorn, too. But also probably frowning upon it, aswell.

The point here, is.. Don't get involved in something or bring someone into a thread if you think it's gonna create and cause problems..

Then why bring him to my request in the first place?! :huh: If that's the case, you're partly to blame for all of this. And Staff getting involved? For what? I'm sure someone from the site's moderator's has been seeing and reading all of these posts that have been left here.. So you can be rest assured, they're probably sat back with the popcorn, too. But also probably frowning upon it, aswell.

The point here, is.. Don't get involved in something or bring someone into a thread if you think it's gonna create and cause problems..

I brought him to your request to help get it made faster. :huh: Why make a request thread if you didn't want to involve others? You could have worked on it yourself. :ph34r: