General Kenobi Armor

Hi im new in this community, but i've been playing MB II for a while now, im a big fan of Obi Wan Kenobi and i've looked everywhere for a model of him with the badass clone trooper armor, dark brown cape and the Ewan Mcgregor likeness on Ep III, like this figure and bust right here:

http://www.toymania.com/news/images/0208_obiwan1.jpg

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/AUTOIMAGES/GE9224lg.jpg

i've even tried to do it myself, but i really suck at it and failed miserably, i also tried to put the Jedi order logo on his elbow guard that's the only mildly decent thing i managed to do, but i will really love if someone could help me do it or if someone has something like that it would be really cool, i've seen a few models that are similar that i also tried to work with but at this point im frustrated, so any kind of help would be awesome, thanks in advance!

@@Jeff made one that he really should upload here. :P

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=6c8d755537ba24d400198ffc2da22b5d&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6924&p=100152&md5check=9c2acc543f71c5348fdae33919723304&isRte=1,WBVWiKOfFl,true,false,J1WCyAn2obc'); //]]></script>16224265236_648f343fb1_o.jpg

&&0

You can find it in a pack that he linked here:

http://jkhub.org/topic/5134-jeffs-never-ending-wips/?p=85315

thanks a ton man, that one is really cool! :winkthumb: i downloaded it a few days ago i also have it on the game but that doesn't has the cape, i also downloaded the one of Commander Keller with Obi Wan's head but im not a fan of the Obi's Bee gee look of Ep II :lol:, i tried to frankenstein the head of this one to that, but i completely suck, i cant seem to find a way of doing it, the sad thing is that from what i've looked on the forums that should be really easy, but so far for me it isn't :(  

@@Jeff made one that he really should upload here. :P

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=0e53b1095696ca7d2bcb6dc871a89485&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6924&p=100152&md5check=1d0d1c85c7763a0ea1f113b744998653&isRte=1,WBVWiKOfFl,true,false,JrIToAysiQE'); //]]></script>16224265236_648f343fb1_o.jpg

&&0

You can find it in a pack that he linked here:

http://jkhub.org/topic/5134-jeffs-never-ending-wips/?p=85315

I will upload sometime just have to get some free time.  :D

Circa likes this

Perhaps @@Jeff could add a cape? If not, I could do it sometime, perhaps.

And no, I wouldn't say that it's easy. But once you figure it out and do it a few times, it gets easier.

LOL I just uploaded the file a minute ago, maybe I'll add a cape in the future.  :rolleyes:

LOL I just uploaded the file a minute ago, maybe I'll add a cape in the future.  :rolleyes:

LOL yeah you're right, i think i confused it with other similar to yours, i've seen a bunch of models now but nothing like im looking for :-/ i literally have looked page by page in a lot of forums, but this one seems to be the only one that still is alive, so i tried luck here, now im trying to make a frankenstein with the models i have so far to see what comes out :lol:

You've got textures mixed up with the face and head. What is it you want exactly, if it's just a head swap or a cape added then I can do it pretty quick.

I started making a new model based on the image in the OP.

But the cape isn't turning out well. I'd use the cape from Commander Keller, but it's too short, and scaling it will cause clipping when running.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=590d84d997ba8478ff16cb0f8d0b665a&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6924&p=100189&md5check=9c2acc543f71c5348fdae33919723304&isRte=1,WBVWiKOfFl,true,false,A3vYkVWa-gA'); //]]></script>AYBY8qE.png

qqKD16E.png

@@Jeff is much better than this than I am. :P&&0

:o wow! man that's coming out really great!! thank you sir! :lol:

You've got textures mixed up with the face and head. What is it you want exactly, if it's just a head swap or a cape added then I can do it pretty quick.

i'll love the one i posted first of the image of the figure and the bust, but yours is really awesome also the cape is just a plus, that particular cape i sended you before looks badass as hell to me.

:o wow! man that's coming out really great!! thank you sir! :lol:

i'll love the one i posted first of the image of the figure and the bust, but yours is really awesome also the cape is just a plus, that particular cape i sended you before looks badass as hell to me.

The cape that you used, what model is it from?

Hi @@Jeff, could you pls solve this bug, that cape is visible only from back camera not front? :D

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=45403864c9d11c9f384149d35feb2d28&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6924&p=100613&md5check=fd2eb572a9c2e34b6bd4ac92cb9f56a1&isRte=1,WBVWiKOfFl,true,false,B2uK6Q8e4Pk'); //]]></script>81cvxkT.jpg?1&&0

Looks like a LOD problem. Jeff will solve that easily. :P