Character Soundpacks

i'm just wondering if the sounds from the wii, ps2, and psp versions of tfu are available online, because i know theres some extra vader/kento lines in them, as well as lines for darth desolus and darth phobos, as well as revoiceovers of vaders lines from esb with the tfu vader voice in psp

I tried to figure it out with dolphin emulator, but the files are unrecognizable.

I tried to figure it out with dolphin emulator, but the files are unrecognizable.

i tried to extract the sounds from the psp version of tfu, and i made very minor progress, i found a file named LngEN_pp.rkv, which i know for sure is what contains the english voices, i don't know how to open it sadly, as its unrecognizable :(

i tried to extract the sounds from the psp version of tfu, and i made very minor progress, i found a file named LngEN_pp.rkv, which i know for sure is what contains the english voices, i don't know how to open it sadly, as its unrecognizable :(

Winamp can open rkv files, can't remember how though, I'm sure there's a tutorial on Youtube somewhere.

swegmaster likes this

You could try a sound ripping tool. They usually rip WAV files from any game file container.

Winamp can open rkv files, can't remember how though, I'm sure there's a tutorial on Youtube somewhere.

how does it open them, when winamp is an audio/video opening type program? and btw, theres no tutorial on it, rkv is just not popular

You could try a sound ripping tool. They usually rip WAV files from any game file container.

did you use one, possibly with the rots game?

how does it open them, when winamp is an audio/video opening type program? and btw, theres no tutorial on it, rkv is just not popular

did you use one, possibly with the rots game?

Yes i scanned the container files with such a program and it detects sound files and converts them to wav.

i'm just wondering if the sounds from the wii, ps2, and psp versions of tfu are available online, because i know theres some extra vader/kento lines in them, as well as lines for darth desolus and darth phobos, as well as revoiceovers of vaders lines from esb with the tfu vader voice in psp

Yes, they are. I assume you know what Emulators and Roms are? There are Roms for PSP games that can be downloaded and extracted on external websites, you'd only have to figure out how to access the files stored inside and crack into any audio file you come across.

Yes, they are. I assume you know what Emulators and Roms are? There are Roms for PSP games that can be downloaded and extracted on external websites, you'd only have to figure out how to access the files stored inside and crack into any audio file you come across.

do not worry, i have extracted the sounds from the psp version of tfu, all with 25% more speed, but with a post of mine above, can be slowed down a bit, and i believe i can help @@Seven with kento nion sounds from tfu

Yes, but it's around 500 mb,

Mediafire can do that

do not worry, i have extracted the sounds from the psp version of tfu, all with 25% more speed, but with a post of mine above, can be slowed down a bit, and i believe i can help @@Seven with kento nion sounds from tfu

The voice of kento has done many games, he also was the narrator in the clone wars

yes, but what other games, not counting the different versions of tfu

Here's literally all of them

swegmaster likes this

Here's literally all of them

dear f*cking sh*t, thats a whole lot of games

heres all of the sound fx from the psp version of tfu: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8w1k3tau2cabui1/tfupspsounds.zip 

they haven't been modified with audacity to be the right speed, and i don't think i can do it considering i discovered theres at least 6266 sounds in total, minus the voice lines that i haven't included with it, and also discovering that alot of the sounds will require different speed values to be the right speed and pitch

Did Darth Maul have any voice in any of the TFU games? I had the PS3 version and Maul never spoke.

i have the pc edition, which kinda sucks because no graphics options, framerate not 60fps and audio going faster than frames, and i found maul did have pain lines, but no spoken lines

i have the pc edition, which kinda sucks because no graphics options, framerate not 60fps and audio going faster than frames, and i found maul did have pain lines, but no spoken lines

Ah. Would be nice to have those. The voice actor of Starkiller has voiced Darth Maul in the Star Wars Rebels series, so I believe that would have been Mauls voice in TFU, if they ever had it.

swegmaster likes this

Ah. Would be nice to have those. The voice actor of Starkiller has voiced Darth Maul in the Star Wars Rebels series, so I believe that would have been Mauls voice in TFU, if they ever had it.

Maul never spoke in tfu, but in disney infinity he did a lot. 

swegmaster likes this