Kylo Ren... again

And the boots too.. There's actually also the arms/sleeves to consider, aswell. But this is good! Now the movie is out and we have more confirmed sources to go on and work with, people can create better versions.

@@RevanKnight I don't know if you'll be looking to add voice work to your model, too.. Or if this is something you'd want to even consider, but if it is.. This may be something you might wanna take a look at.

http://jkhub.org/topic/6809-kylo-ren-soundpack-voice-work-confirmed/

RevanKnight likes this

Ok, so I did a little comparison from: Original Kylo Ren, Action Figure Kylo Ren, Kualan's Kylo  Ren & RevanKnight's Kylo Ren. In the end i must say, that none of the models are looking anything like the original or the action figure, BUT I still think, that the one made by Kualan is at least close as possible, to what we could get as from a Frankenstein model. And I do still hope, that Psyk0Sith at some point, will have the time to continue working on his version of Kylo Ren, since he already made an amazing masterpiece work with the helmet.

So here is the PDF file i have made and added to my dropbox:

KYLO REN (Action Figure, size 1/6th scale collectible) VS.  Kualan JKA version, VS. RevanKnight’s version

Ok, so I did a little comparison from: Original Kylo Ren, Action Figure Kylo Ren, Kualan's Kylo  Ren & RevanKnight's Kylo Ren. In the end i must say, that none of the models are looking anything like the original or the action figure, BUT I still think, that the one made by Kualan is at least close as possible, to what we could get as from a Frankenstein model. And I do still hope, that Psyk0Sith at some point, will have the time to continue working on his version of Kylo Ren, since he already made an amazing masterpiece work with the helmet.

So here is the PDF file i have made and added to my dropbox:

KYLO REN (Action Figure, size 1/6th scale collectible) VS.  Kualan JKA version, VS. RevanKnight’s version

Well, fair enough.. It's each to their own. Personally, I'm more a fan of RevanKnight's Kylo Ren. It DOES look far more movie accurate to me. Kualan's version, whilst is very good, does bear a lot of inaccuracies, when you compare it to Kylo Ren's original movie look. I don't know if you're just looking at it from a biased view, although I will admit Kualan's version is aesthetically and cosmetically appealing. But to be fair to everyone, the models are getting better and better all the time.. And I think it's only a matter of time now, before we get an exact replica of him. So don't give up on your efforts, people.

But one thing I do agree with you on, is it will be interesting to see what Psyk0Sith's end result will be, IF he does decide to continue working on his helmet and so forth.

dark_apprentice likes this

Respecting @@RevanKnight version and @@Kualan version, tried to combine both and see what will come out. Not as good as it should be, so I call for a new model to be made

YH1t5FG.jpg

Well, to be honest.. The thing that stands out the most, to me on that and Kualan's model is how inaccurate the boots and the arms/sleeves are. That's pretty much my biggest gripe with the model.

To keep on the topic of Kylo Ren instead of trying to find a difference between Kaulan and Revanknights models, I think it would be best we wait for someone to make a Kylo Model as I doubt any of these things we want will come perfectly from Frankensteins/skins 

JAWSFreelao likes this

Looks brilliant! The only thing I would suggest if you do a next update is that on the hooded/cape version, the cape on the back is kind of squashed and jagged - if possible just a clean straight shoulder cape might look better.

The model looks great in play though, great work man :)

Darth Sion likes this

New models from The Force Awakens Pinball game:

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=80a826d16b6352dea95e0516b4a18ee0&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6808&p=99533&md5check=ecba2a4d3033837a868480b442547b35&isRte=1,WBVWiKOfFl,true,false,8NDC27Ny370'); //]]></script>star_wars_the_force_awakens_finn_by_jake&&0

star_wars_the_force_awakens_kylo_ren_by_

star_wars_the_force_awakens_poe_dameron_

star_wars_the_force_awakenfirst_order_st

star_wars_the_force_awakens_captain_phas

the_force_awakens_frist_order_flametroop

star_wars_the_force_awakens_rey_by_jakeg

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/17zja4pabtiuv/The_Force_Awakens

DAMN they look rly good O.O Specially Kylo Ren

Omega likes this
  • 3 weeks later...