Massassi Temple is shutting down

was not mine :P i came to jk3files and jk3 files forum in the days to look for new stuff, moddb was also the place plus lucasart forum both for models, coding and so on :) but lets face it, that site has been done for many years and all what is good and left for jka is in here on jkawesome hub :D

Wasa likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

I played a ton of jk1 since the day it came out. We used to have a competitive ladder system called case's that we played on the zone, and I went to that website a lot.

In my expedition map, I put up a wall poster of the massassi temple in my bar.

Will miss that website it's still in my rotation of websites I tend to visit once every few months or so.

edit: I think you got trolled. that reddit article was from 2014.

Here is last post on their site about it..

Lazarus ain't got nothing on us. - Cool Matty 12:02 am Site's back up and in action. Thanks for your patience. Should be properly secured for the next 20 years, or until everything is so deprecated that nothing runs. We'll see! Some sections that were never used have been disabled just to avoid the hassle. Other sections are partially disabled until I have time to fix them, in the next few days. Don't worry, all files are intact and safe (as well as backed up), and the levels section is already fully functional. Enjoy! Sunday, June 9, 2013