Adding tag that creates efx file

Not sure about .md3, and I'm not aware of other commands that may be there, but you can put the bladeEffect <path after effects/> line in the .sab file. The effect will automatically be tagged on the saber tag.

Now that I remember, there are other effect lines, blockEffect, hitPersonEffect, hitOtherEffect.

tag_blade1, define orientation of saber and also origin of BladeEffect spawned by SAB file. be careful making the blade effect:

set the count of particles ONLY to 1,  1. blade effecvt is spawned to each frame of game, so with 1,  1 count you get 60 primitive for second.

PS: i mean this about Bladeffect: into effectEd, into the two count field, put for every primitive you use for efx the value 1 , and 1, into count value. you get so 60 sprites for second when saber is turned on. a higher value can create trouble:

1 - massive blade efx can be nasty and burn the eye of player. that's is vaid also for the effect of the fx_runner entities. for hitpersoneffect, blockeffect and hitothereffect, they are spawned only when they hit an enemy, a func_brekable, a wall, or when a swing is parried,  so the count of the sprites can be highter... but i warning you however to avoid value > of 10.

2 - too maxive effect can give you error like SHADER_MAX_INDEXES hit. also, the engine masks the maxive efx particles when they are  too hight and they are not fine showed ingame.

:)