EPVII Kylo Ren

Oops, looks like I forgot to add a shader for that hood...

Quickly send me the updated shader.. lol

Only need the code

Again forgot to spawn captain Phasma, but next time i will do it or she might kick my as :D here's the new generation of Jedi Awakens (only Finn and BB-8 are missing from my collection, hope to see BB-8 here soon!)

gJyVLPY.jpg

No Poe Dameron?

No Poe if it's not Edgar Allan Poe :D kidding i am waiting someone else to do him. I have the black-red/black-orange X-Wing and Z-95 fighters as well

Download Kylo when its approved I updated it from the version you have :P

Don't forget to make sure your credits are correct. It's not always clear since many of them are heavily retextured, so for convenience here are the modellers whose work I used/retextured in the parts I did:

DT85 - torso and legs

Hapslash - cape and boots

Almighty_gir - arms

TOR Team - mask

Don't forget to make sure your credits are correct. It's not always clear since many of them are heavily retextured, so for convenience here are the modellers whose work I used/retextured in the parts I did:

DT85 - torso and legs

Hapslash - cape and boots

Almighty_gir - arms

TOR Team - mask

Too late. I will update with the others once it's been approved (since you only told me now after I uploaded it!) lol

I really would have waited until someone with some proper shader knowledge could have a look at it. It looks great in Modview, but there's patches and two-sided meshes, etc on the in-game version that need to be removed.

I really would have waited until someone with some proper shader knowledge could have a look at it. It looks great in Modview, but there's patches and two-sided meshes, etc on the in-game version that need to be removed.

Also on default JKA stances the model looks weird and the left hand doesn't hold the saber correctly and theres a random 09 default shader error when spawning so it ain't perfect lol

Plus in MP the model keeps loading as Kyle Katarn not Kylo Ren

I would recommend holding back from release until you have resolved those two rather important issues.

Untitled.png

The version of the model before all the extra robes were added loaded fine in MP.. so something happened during modification

Untitled.png

The version of the model before all the extra robes were added loaded fine in MP.. so something happened during modification

Remove all iterations of this model from your JKA directory (including those in .pk3s and extracted to the models folder) then add back only this final draft version. Then see what happens.

Remove all iterations of this model from your JKA directory (including those in .pk3s and extracted to the models folder) then add back only this final draft version. Then see what happens.

There are no other versions, just the final version installed as a .pk3

And it's released. Considered a 1.0 for now as the bugs are attempted to be fixed.

http://jkhub.org/files/file/2431-epvii-kylo-ren/

@@Kualan Any chance you could take a look into the bone problem?

Edited by eezstreet
compacted triple post
  • 7 months later...