Frankenstein-ed

I've got an crazy idea, and did a research over here, but since i have not found anything I wanted to ask you guys for a little frankenstein model.

You all know the regular model of Darth Vader by Toshi and perhaps you are familiar with this one (Alternate Vader). Both models are amazing and sure there are plenty of Vader models out here and everywhere. But I would like to have for personal usage a frankenstein-ed model from those both models A.K.A. classic Darth Vader (unmasked), with his burned face from Episode 3 Hood from a regular Jedi/Sith robe that is black (only the hood).

I would be really thankful if someone is able to make this for me :) Below is a link with my idea what it would look like in my idea. Cheers

Hooded-Vader

I've got an crazy idea, and did a research over here, but since i have not found anything I wanted to ask you guys for a little frankenstein model.

You all know the regular model of Darth Vader by Toshi and perhaps you are familiar with this one (Alternate Vader). Both models are amazing and sure there are plenty of Vader models out here and everywhere. But I would like to have for personal usage a frankenstein-ed model from those both models A.K.A. classic Darth Vader (unmasked), with his burned face from Episode 3 Hood from a regular Jedi/Sith robe that is black (only the hood).

I would be really thankful if someone is able to make this for me :) Below is a link with my idea what it would look like in my idea. Cheers

Hooded-Vader

So you basically want a Malgus-Vader, right?

Like this:

2392032-darth_malgus_7.jpg

Only the face is vaders EP3 burnt skin  and vader mask/body

Pretty cool idea.

Edit: nope nevermind just saw the image of what you want.

Something like a Darth Vader skin pack, I'm not the only one to want this. But I would like only, the hood version. So you got:

* Darth Vader (full costume + mask/helmet)

* Darth Vader (no helmet)

* Darth Vader (no mask/no helmet - just burned head)

* Darth Vader (hooded /no mask or helmet, just his burned head under a black Sith hood + his costume!!)

• 2 weeks later...