Pledge Your Allegiance

MUG

Now that the tyrant known as Caelum is out of the picture, the time has come to declare unto you all that I am replacing him as master of this community and will take up the position of Eternal President and Lord Of All JKHubs.

I will be changing a number of policies:

1. All boards are now an extension of the spam forum - anyone posting anything other than spam on JKHub will be punished.
  2. The logo shall be replaced with a giant photograph of my face.
  3. Free cake for everyone!
  4. Happiness is mandatory.
  5. The forum style will be changed to a black background with giant red comic sans text
  6. The JKHub server will be re-configured to constantly launch DDOS attacks against all JKA servers
  7. All users must worship me as their god.

Now the time has come to swear your loyalty to me. Anyone who does not do so will have the ultimate punishment: they will be forced to play on only the Jawa server for the rest of eternity.

r3pA likes this
I just love how accurate my comic version of you turned out to be, I had no idea you actually lived up to the role I imagined for you.

I am the resident insane person in these parts, aye...

Also, to all my great and diverse new subjects, I too, am to go on holiday for a week. Be sure too keep up your worship while I am away from the hub. Don't get any ideas about attempting to overthrow me in my absence, the title is ETERNAL President for a reason.

*Royal Wave*

• 2 weeks later...

I return from my holiday, REJOICE!

I have decided that I will rename the website MUGHub and will distribute moderator powers to forum users at random and just see what happens, as celebration of my return to the throne. The first user selected at random is....

*drum roll* (pretend there was a drum...I cant afford one)

BATMAN.

*Dramatic Chords* (Pretend these were here too, I don't have an orchestra)

YOU DIDN'T EXPECT THAT!? DID YOU!?!?

NO.

Good day.

How's that going for you?

Well, due to my massive amounts of greatness, I am weighed down, so am making very slow progress in modifying the forum, but fear not, once I finally manage to make the first change, it will be glorious, and all will rejoice and be happy!

Prepare for the NATIONAL RAIL CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE, and other horrible weaponry.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I would rather be faced with "the ultimate punishment" than that!