WIP: Sith Tomb

Hi all,

I'm working on a Sith Tomb duel map, and I'm using original Jedi Aademy textures only. I'm posting this here, hoping to get some feedback, positive or negative.

It has an entrace that is blocked with huge amount of sand, and 2 other routes on the side, also blocked by sand, and probably rocks. Source of light will be torches.

bandicam_2015_01_11_20_18_32_677.jpgbandicam_2015_01_11_20_19_06_479.jpg

bandicam_2015_01_11_20_18_32_677.jpg

I need some help though;  I've created a simple flat floor, but I don't have any ideas on how to texture it. There will probably be some small rocks and piles of sand in the corners.

This place looks amazing!!! And very great idea to make this pillars not so solid but smoothie.

I dont like how it is done in Jk3. Korriban look awful... the best atmosphere was in KOTOR.

Maybe make the Ragnos statue in the texture similar to the other textures

Thank you @@Langerd, the Statue will blend in with the textures with some warm yellow-ish light from the torches. Eventually.

There was another statue I wanted to use, named something like " statue_sith_bust " But I couldn't find it. I'll keep looking today.

EDIT

Nevermind I just found the model and it fits the room perfectly. Ofcourse I need to create a pedestal for it.

bandicam_2015_01_12_07_13_16_624.jpg

Edited by zeƒilus
Langerd likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...