Request for RGB lightsaber in SP

Excuse me for double-post but I have a problem. I've extracted pk3 files to base and this exe and dll file to gamedata folder. I launch game with openjk_customsp.x86 and when I try to edit lightsaber color via RGB I have always white color of blade, regardless of options. Can someone help me?

Yeah, first I pick RGB icon but it doesn't work anyway. But wait, I've got some mods, maybe I'll try to remove all mods just to check if then it will work and then I'll let you know if it works ;)

EDIT: I've forgotten that I had old non-working RGB mod that I found on some website. Now, when I deleted it everything works like a charm, thanks a lot for all of you for your help! :)

Śăļvõö likes this

Sorry for double post, but I have another problem. It happened even in previous RGB saber mod I found, I thought it was the fault of that RGB mod but I was wrong. After I Complete any mission after making RGB saber, at the next mission there's error message saying "Couldn't turn the shader off" (I'm not sure, but it's something like that) and my lightsaber is default blue. Any help? ;D