Multiple questions... ENGAGED! :P

Actually there's only one I can think of right now :P But I'll ask more when I think of any. :) I know there were some. So... here we go:

In SP, after you've finished a level, there comes a screen where you're shown amount of attacks you've been doing. And it also shows force power usage. Now I want to change some of the font color here. The force power usage of Light side to green, and Neutral to Blue. How and where do I do that?

EDIT! Ahh... now I remembered :D

2.) How do I change the font of the HUD numbers?

3.) If I choose a higher resolution on JKA... will the HUD also look smaller? I am mainly concerned because I've made a new HUD mod for JKA. And it's small and beautiful. :D
And I want it to keep looking just as good in all res.

4.) When you start a single player map, and you are about to select a Force Power... once selected, all other force powers are darkened, to show that you have highlighted your current Force power.
Where is this script that determines this? I wish to change icon blending, and also add a swirly circle on the highlighted force power. Like in JO when you got a new Force Power.

I believe you can simply change the color of them looking for the correct text in the .STR files, using the typical ^2 (green), ^4 (blue), and ^1 (red). It works with the briefing text, so it should work with that text as well.

Eek... I've never done that before. LOL How do I edit the .STR files? :)

2. Edit the OCR_A .fontdat file and the .png file which corresponds to it. One of the best tools to accomplish this would be JAFont, available in our file section.

3. No. Everything is projected onto a 640x480 surface which is mapped onto the surface of your screen. Some mods have fixed the issue, but by default, the HUD will be stretched horizontally and be roughly the same size.

Angel Soul likes this

I believe you can simply change the color of them looking for the correct text in the .STR files, using the typical ^2 (green), ^4 (blue), and ^1 (red). It works with the briefing text, so it should work with that text as well.

I just checked the sp_ingame.str. The Force powers name have no ^2 and ^1 kind of stuff - coloring of fonts...but in-game they are colored. Now I wonder, even if I do change this through the .STR files... will it be changing the variable number of the nr of times different force powers were used?

BTW, thanks @@Circa

2. Edit the OCR_A .fontdat file and the .png file which corresponds to it. One of the best tools to accomplish this would be JAFont, available in our file section.

Yep. Got it. I will give it a go! ^_^

3. No. Everything is projected onto a 640x480 surface which is mapped onto the surface of your screen. Some mods have fixed the issue, but by default, the HUD will be stretched horizontally and be roughly the same size.

Phew.... thank goodness. I am glad it's streched and be same size! :) Coz I really want to finish this project once and for all without worrying about this and that.