Skeletor Skin Request

Hi everyone! I think it would be really cool and badass to make a skin of Skeletor from He-Man, but based off of this picture (credit to DavidRapozaArt on Deviantart for the picture). Thanks!

skeletor_by_davidrapozaart-d4eih5n.jpg

EDIT: Bonus points if you use the "nyaaaaahh" sound from heeeyeyeyeyeyaaa

Futuza likes this

Anyone know a Reborn that has a skull like look or one that has some muscles I could use?

You can search on filefront about skeleton, there is some model that can help you.

also, download escape from Yavin 4 the last map, into the mod you can found a sith model with a skull face. they use X saber with 4 red blades on combat. :) they spawn in the reactor area.

Barricade24 likes this

Figure it is time to show some of the work that has been done.

15733068905_e2da7f5bc8_o.png

15113675763_1b0ed63d61_o.png

This version of Skeletor will have some slight differences from the original. He is going to have gauntlets now and his cloth underwear thing will go up a little higher due to texture issues. Anyway, here is what I have so far. I have yet to get to the legs and fix the color of the hands as well as find a leg texture. But so far so good.

Flynn, Circa, Omicron and 2 others like this

some suggestions :

reduce the intensity of that cloth pattern overlay

add some red & brown stains to the hood

probably reduce the darker shades of blue/gray around his biceps , the model doesn't really allow for painting muslce on and if you try then keep the shading subtle, otherwise it'll just look off

his biceps also looks flexed , paint it in a more relaxed position to ensure that it will look good during most animations the character will go through

Barricade24 likes this

Figure it is time to show some of the work that has been done.

8rCdfWg.png

6F9E6Ce.png

This version of Skeletor will have some slight differences from the original. He is going to have gauntlets now and his cloth underwear thing will go up a little higher due to texture issues. Anyway, here is what I have so far. I have yet to get to the legs and fix the color of the hands as well as find a leg texture. But so far so good.

Oooh, I like :P

Also if it's not too much to ask, could you make team colors for it? I play mainly CTF so that's where I'd use this, idk where you'd change the color though

Great Work ! so far

I have one further suggestion though - lower the definition of his biceps lower end , and stretch it out to reach allmost down to his elbow

I could probably provide some pics to further illustrate what I'm saying, if you need them

@@AshuraDX yeah some reference pics would be helpful.

Also I think for this thing to turn out the best as it can be I will need someone to do some model work for me. I have an excellent skull model but I would need it put on to the reborn model. I also need to see if I can find the original author before doing so and see if he is all right with it.

@@Barricade24 okay, I tried to record something for you to support my descriptions, notice that I do not have the same amount of muscle mass one would expect from skeletor but I hope my biceps is defined enough( and that the lighting isn't too crappy) that I can use my own arm for explanation as it's kinda hard to find fitting pictures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KNKgYxvZGc

let's hope this helps, if it doesn't I made myself look like an idiot for no reason and will do a paintover instead :P

Barricade24 and Boothand like this

@@Barricade24 okay, I tried to record something for you to support my descriptions, notice that I do not have the same amount of muscle mass one would expect from skeletor but I hope my biceps is defined enough( and that the lighting isn't too crappy) that I can use my own arm for explanation as it's kinda hard to find fitting pictures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KNKgYxvZGc

let's hope this helps, if it doesn't I made myself look like an idiot for no reason and will do a paintover instead :P

That's dedication right there :P

a little blurry , maybe a bit more definition then they should be fine

EDIT :

I also just noticed that the coloring of the hands does not match the body at all , yellow highlights and way to saturated shadows instead of pale blue highlights and shadows

• 2 weeks later...