Darth Maul - Sith Master

I did not take a closer look but it seems that atleast the head on khameirs model looks a damn lot like the head from that grievous leg maul to me

the texturing style from the head on khameirs model also does not seem to match the body textures

just judging by this picture, I'd have to take a closer look at the actual txtures to confirm my theory right now but by just looking at those pictures I'd say atleast the head was ported

which would be fine by our new rules for ported content as the model was not a complete port

eezstreet and Barricade24 like this
  • 2 weeks later...

Any takers for helping to replace the HS Robe with the one from Toshi's Anakin and updating the skinchest textures? My birthday is in 19 days...

@Ëkvas, perhaps you could help with the robe.

Happy early birthday! And not to be rude but I doubt you will get any requests finished within 19 days haha. If I could I would help ya but sadly I have no modeling experience. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@

I'm happy to see you're interested in my project. I would have continued working on it myself, but I'm quite busy with other things now. I don't know if I still have the model--or, if I do, where I saved it. I'll check sometime later and send it to you if I find it, though. :>

Jrue likes this

@

I'm happy to see you're interested in my project. I would have continued working on it myself, but I'm quite busy with other things now. I don't know if I still have the model--or, if I do, where I saved it. I'll check sometime later and send it to you if I find it, though. :>

Okay! I would love to continue working on it! Thanks

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...