Interested in this mod?

17 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion of this mod, Dusty's patch?

• Very interested!
    • Somewhat interested, seems like it could be cool...
    • Maybe, I'm not sure...
    • Naah not really.
    • I don't like/play SP.

Even though I haven't posted a comprehensive feature list so far, from what you've seen, do you have any interest in this mod and what it plans to do either independently or as a branch of JK: Enhanced?

I think making progress and showing a video or something that illustrates all the features. Big, long lists aren't really what people are attracted to or will take the time to read.

I'm interested, however.

Stoiss likes this

Like i said, nobody will really take the effort to read all the changes. You'd get quite a bit more votes if you illustrated the changes.

Anyway, at this stage, the mod should be about what you want, regardless of people's interest, generally. I guarantee people will be interested when they see progress.

• 3 weeks later...

Like i said, nobody will really take the effort to read all the changes. You'd get quite a bit more votes if you illustrated the changes.

Anyway, at this stage, the mod should be about what you want, regardless of people's interest, generally. I guarantee people will be interested when they see progress.

I'm done with any serious MB2 work for a wee bit now... sooooo, SP TIEM NAOW!

Circa likes this

So, right now I'm just waiting on redsaurus, as he's my coding backbone. There's so many things in the mod I can do without code but it's slightly more messy in a quality/security sort of way, so that's part of the dilemma. Maybe I should stick to a majority of codeless things though until the features of the mod are more... "set", because that's a lot more malleable than hard-code and easier fixing and changing on my end.

• 3 weeks later...

Everything is working now so I'm finally able to start modding the SP saber system hehehehe.... ^_^

Already testing out some mods. They don't quite work the way I intended but I'm starting to understand all those boulders of code if wp_saber.

Asgarath83 likes this