Kaus

Wow... People that are still loyal to the jedi knight series. And here I was thinking jka would die along with jk3files. I'm glad I found a place to download some maps. This game was really part of my childhood.

I wonder if I any of my fellow clan members will stumble in this message.

I am Kaus, a sith that once belonged to Masters of Darkness {MoD}. JKA was probably the game I spent more hours in.

Also, I would like to thank the persons who gave life to this forum and everyone else that keeps it living. 

Merek, therfiles, Mog and 1 other like this

@@Kaus you needn't have any worries about this dying anytime soon trust me.

Heck there are still people who actively play Halo CE and still make maps and content for the game and that game is as old as this one yet there are still hundreds of people who actively make content for it.  If a game is good at its core then it will last for many years and, to me, them games will always be worth it and will always be superior to the games we get these days.

Onysfx, Kaus, Rooxon and 1 other like this

Welcome to the Hub

Holy shit, Masters of Darkness is going waaaaaay back into JK3's lifespan. They were a pretty big clan in it's hayday if I remember correctly. A shame they faded out a few years back.

Welcome, I hope you'll enjoy this site as much as me and everyone else here! It's really astonishing, to me too at the least, to still be able to do things I used to do so many years ago, in my childhood. It's just... whooooaaaaaa, know what I'm sayin' ^^