Kotor 1 Sith Soldier into JKA Model help needed

Heya guys Maui again and this time with a more advanced question,

Is it possible to import a Kotor 1/2 playermodel into jka and be able to play it and give it sounds and stuff, if so.. how am I about to do that?

Any help?

Heya guys Maui again and this time with a more advanced question,

Is it possible to import a Kotor 1/2 playermodel into jka and be able to play it and give it sounds and stuff, if so.. how am I about to do that?

Any help?

Yes and there's a ported model, but, porting is illegal. So if you want to have that model, try google. :winkthumb:

* Some years ago someone import the models from those both games to JKA. This pack was very popular with the very same models and sounds from the games but illegal nevertheless, and soon Bioware tried to sue every site who host this pack. And so, the pack was banned from all the sites but yet still survived to this day if you know where to look..

It's legal, but only if you own KotOR, JA, port it YOURSELF and do not redistribute it.

The previous ports floating around out there were done by someone who obviously had no idea what they were doing so you get all kinds of tears in the model, dismemberment problems and just bad deformation.

Circa likes this

Haha I see, well I don't understand a dang what you guys were telling just now, like bad deformation or kinds of tears in the model or being rigged?

I am not a modeller, yet I would like to become one, but jkhub lacks tutorials.