Hi Everyone I'm Azlon!

PK_Azlon

Since JK3files seems to have all but died, it was time for me to find a JK community that's still active. 

I'm sure many people here also came from jk3files and some of you may even know me for some of my (to my immense surprise) popular mods.

And for those who are interested in JK2 maps, there was my Phantom Knights HQ v2 map, of which I am releasing a HUGE redesign/sequel for JK3 here today (It's also available on JK3files ( Phantom Knights Training Academy (1) ) IF you can get that site to work for you, it's very buggy these days)

If anyone wants me to re-release the above files here, let me know.

Anyway, it looks like this may be my new home. I don't release new maps often (I worked on PK Training Academy off and on for 9 years before the final 2 week push to finish and release it) but when I do release one I try to make it very good. I make tons of maps actually, it's just that I have extraordinarily high standards for what I deem worthy of release and most of my maps just aren't there.

There are 1 or 2 that would be ready for release here but evidently they don't conform to the new policies here as they are Mortal Kombat themed maps.

And for a quick background on me as it pertains to the JK community, back in 1998 I co-founded the Phantom Knights clan in the days of Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight back when we were still finding MP matches via an AOL chatroom appropriately called "Jedi Knight".  Over time, the members drifted away and the clan effectively died, however I never gave up and continued to carry on as its sole remaining member if only for sentiment. In 2002 Phantom Knights had a brief revival with the release of Jedi Outcast however none of us had time to actively participate so we called it quits. I have kept the clan's memory alive in name alone with some of my mod/map releases.

Welcome to JKHub! I actually have used your saber blade mod for years now I believe.

You should definitely upload your mods here. Many people do not have access to JKFiles anymore, and come here to look for mods instead, which is one of the main goals of JKHub.

PK_Azlon likes this