Bioshock Infinite - The Church of Our Lord

You might be able to yank the rain layer from this video...

http://videohive.net/item/rain-steam/4486463?WT.ac=solid_search_item&WT.seg_1=solid_search_item&WT.z_author=VidnoaDesign

It'd be a $12 video file, but you can use it in free projects without issue.

The main question with it, is what of the effects being used it were individual layers, and what are effects that will need to be rendered out first.

But I buy stuff from there all the time. Usually the quality is pretty good.

I haven't been able to locate and free ones just yet.

Somewhat unrelated: I really liked the atmosphere of this area in general. The song in the background reminded me of Bastion's "Build That Wall," and both of the scenes where they're used have an awesome atmosphere.

I just hope that JA doesn't really ruin it for me, is all.

@@Circa - thanks for the effort! Unfortunately thats still more like direct rain, what i really want is an effect like in that previous youtube vid i linked!

The song is called "will the circle be unbroken" its an old choral hymn from 190-something. I might change it to celtic womans amazing grace at some point...

gQicEws.jpg

Thb7BUF.jpg

therfiles likes this

It's still majorly WIP. Running your Atlantica map is giving it some problems performance-wise as well as problems with lightmaps which I've been trying to sort out for the past few weeks :P Ideally I want to see it running at 120fps on any map that runs in the standard/vanilla renderer.

eezstreet likes this
  • 2 weeks later...