assassins creed models

ill finish texturing it tonight and rig it tomorrow. its already very nicely fit to the skele so i will have no worries. might snag up riggin the shoulders and cape but nothing too serious. very soon. heres a progress shot for u showing that I am trying to give you some really nice work for your good sportsmanship

bde4.jpg

I will upload as soon as possible and try to give you the best work I can do to show that Mod Requests are still alive if you are cool about it.

Just some patience truffle you will have a decent model. I'm no the best at texturing so he might be needing a reskin once he's done, but I will try my hardest for u bro

katanamaru, Botdra and Circa like this

So this is all the Zbrushing I'm going to do with this guy, Ill go take care of the guns and the rest in Photoshop today and get all my caps and tags and heirarchy setup which is mosyt likely going to take me the majority of the day since I need to go back and comb through Psyk0's tutorials about tags

xtb7.jpg

Thank you!

I will do just that. I just wasnt sure how intense this model would be, but now that its about done, I can afford a few edge loops.

I like the practice of linking the heirarchy for now. Maybe once I get the hang of it enough I will resort to easier methods. i just want to know the stuff.

Thanks again

Forgive me, but I had to do it XD

He now has interchangeable accessories.

You can peg leg either leg, hook either hand, patch either eye, and take his hat off if you please XD

So full of win

I'll be setting the scene up today and making caps, texturing his bandana, eye patch, guns, hook, peg leg, and studying tags and such

wzh4.jpg

I also need to adjust the size of his guns. Just noticed that. He's got lil pea shooters XD

It is going to be so hilarious to see him move like an agile jedi with that peg leg XD

Or first time he gets his hook hand dismembered I'm going to lose it lol

I am mostly excited to see some reskins of him I think he will turn out pretty decent with a good texture artist. I laid the uv out pretty decent, and set a good base for the textures to go from, so it shouldn't be too difficult to reskin,

He has 3 textures, the body, the head, and the feathers

therfiles and Circa like this