assassins creed models

well im gonna be really specific the gamefront models need work so i still have them but theyre not the ones im looking for
you see not too long ago
i got a weird addiction to ASSASSINSCREED 4 so edward kenway and black beard to be prescise 
i think i posted like 3 or four of these requests LOL!

Right now the people who can model are working on projects or are not interested in making models at this moment. It would probably be better to see if there are any reskins out there (I don't know of any off hand, I don't like the AC games) or other skins you could use in their place. Reskinning Hapslashes Anakin model would be the easiest thing to do. Sure it wouldn't be accurate to any of the games, but you could try making a jedi/sith who is working for the assassins (T).

Someone who makes sabers might be inclined to make a small saber for the left arm that is bound to the wrist to be a hidden blade for you if you can make a skin.

If someone makes a hilt like that I will try and make a stab animation with it for you to use.

So give skinning a shot.

Oh I really have no plans on taking up this request. I spent about an hour on this just screwing around with a base mesh I made the other day. I really don't think I'll get around to working on this for a whiiiiile lol. I dislike A.C. but Blackbeard is pretty fresh so I just wanted to have a go at it

katanamaru likes this

Final geometry I think. I'll now either unwrap this tonight, or toss it aside to be forgotten in the abyss of my model folder XD

Final count is around

3200 tris

1900 verts

s346.jpg

@

Post a video of yourself doing the truffle shuffle and I will release this in 3 days time.. If not, to Davey Jones' locker with him 

That is your punishment for posting 3 times

PLUS, you made Ashura swear, and he is a 

fucking

saint.

The combination of my payment and your crimes seem to fit the punishment

AshuraDX, Circa, therfiles and 2 others like this

You're gonna need to add a few edge loops to the skirt thingie so that it'll deform well.

Horizontally, correct?

Also, can't I just rig the legs and gator it over as long as I try to follow the same placement of edge loops on the skirt as the legs? would that give me best results?

Final geometry I think. I'll now either unwrap this tonight, or toss it aside to be forgotten in the abyss of my model folder XD

Final count is around

3200 tris

1900 verts

s346.jpg

@

Post a video of yourself doing the truffle shuffle and I will release this in 3 days time.. If not, to Davey Jones' locker with him 

fucking

saint.

fain but im not showin mah face

Right now the people who can model are working on projects or are not interested in making models at this moment. It would probably be better to see if there are any reskins out there (I don't know of any off hand, I don't like the AC games) or other skins you could use in their place. Reskinning Hapslashes Anakin model would be the easiest thing to do. Sure it wouldn't be accurate to any of the games, but you could try making a jedi/sith who is working for the assassins (T).

Someone who makes sabers might be inclined to make a small saber for the left arm that is bound to the wrist to be a hidden blade for you if you can make a skin.

If someone makes a hilt like that I will try and make a stab animation with it for you to use.

So give skinning a shot.

the sabers are already made ac pack ashu

Final count is around

3200 tris

1900 verts

s346.jpg

@

fucking

saint.

im jealous of how good you are at this i cant even skin well

got all drunk and unwrapped it last night fo rthe hell of it. 

i hope youre practicing the truffle

still learning this site so everything looks all jacked. only the robe and face have been textured. im not gunna go too crazy with it you all can reskin it whenever u want

https://sketchfab.com/show/adb47570a0b9464bb2072efa9e26d1ba

segway go get your truffle shuffle on so i can release this blackbeard

therfiles and Circa like this