DF2 MP Redux.

After getting bored while tinkering around with some of my other maps, I decided to hook up with a few friends from jkhub.net and load up JK for some MP action.
I then realised that the levels were classic for their time, and still would work even in a game like JA.
Now I know that some of the MP maps have been done already, infact Nar Shaddaa Loading terminal has been done ATLEAST twice for JO.

Of course while they were "accurate" they really WEREN'T!

ut I figure why not take a stab at adding my own little artistic flare to these classic maps, and eventually release a pack.
I even booted up ZED for the first time in MONTHS to try to get a comparison for sense of scale. Lol.

I'll post more pics as work progresses.

DF2_NARLOAD01_zpseca351b3.png

Check out some of my previous works:
JK Hub - [Editor: Zero Raven]

After getting bored while tinkering around with some of my other maps, I decided to hook up with a few friends from jkhub.net and load up JK for some MP action.

I then realised that the levels were classic for their time, and still would work even in a game like JA.

Now I know that some of the MP maps have been done already, infact Nar Shaddaa Loading terminal has been done ATLEAST twice for JO.

Of course while they were "accurate" they really WEREN'T!

ut I figure why not take a stab at adding my own little artistic flare to these classic maps, and eventually release a pack.

I even booted up ZED for the first time in MONTHS to try to get a comparison for sense of scale. Lol.

I'll post more pics as work progresses.

Dude, these look GREAT! :D

Yeah, it's the only thing keeping the mod from making progress is lack of mappers.

You should really make some new textures though, the DF2 ones aren't looking very good in this engine.

Funny thing, these are the hi-res remake textures from the abandoned DF2:JK and MotS mods. Atleast as far as I know they were abandoned lmao.

Funny thing, these are the hi-res remake textures from the abandoned DF2:JK and MotS mods. Atleast as far as I know they were abandoned lmao.

Dude! You should help DT! If you're remaking the multiplayer maps from DF2, you could remake the singleplayer maps for the mod! I'm sure that you want a remake of DF2 for Jedi Academy like me, so take this chance.

The Player skins from DF2 were released on JK3.Filefront. Was looking into DLing them but Filefront seems to be a pain. Wont let me DL right now.
Presntly I only have 3 MP remake maps planned, Nar Shaddaa Loading Terminal, Bespin Mining Station, and Canyon Oasis. I may also include the Valley Tower map, as well as the remain standard DM maps.

@@DT85
If you can either make the textures, or know of a place to get a more complete set, I'd be willing to possibly look into working on some more maps. Presently what I'm working with is only a partial set, primarily the 00 base set, and the 01Nar set from JK and the textures made for MotS-JA Conversion.

If you can either make the textures, or know of a place to get a more complete set, I'd be willing to possibly look into working on some more maps. Presently what I'm working with is only a partial set, primarily the 00 base set, and the 01Nar set from JK and the textures made for MotS-JA Conversion.

I PMed you all I have. :)