Have you seen this Mod?

There are so many mods being shown in that video. Which one? He links to a few in the description. If you refer to the "Force Unleashed cloth sim fix", for some strange reason, he randomly went to explain how to fix that for The Force Unleashed game. Not Jedi Academy.

There are so many mods being shown in that video. Which one? He links to a few in the description. If you refer to the "Force Unleashed cloth sim fix", for some strange reason, he randomly went to explain how to fix that for The Force Unleashed game. Not Jedi Academy

what I meant to do is set the Url to time where he shows the Lord Starkiller Skin at 12:41 I thought I did that for the link up top though.

The best part is, if you notice, he checks out the ported model you are referring to, then cuts over to Shiftee's model and says he prefers that one. Just goes to show you know? Absolutely awesome work

He says he prefers the ported one, but appreciates Shiftee's one more, as it was made from scratch by a modder :P

Bek likes this

I could have this caliber of work in about 2-3 years if I dropped everything I was doing and focused solely on anatomy and proportions. I will have one main difference when I reach this caliber, as opposed to @@minilogoguy18, @@Psyk0Sith, @@AshuraDX, @@DT85... they have insanely awesome work, and are very cool down to earth people. I reach this level and I'ma be like "read it and friggin weep you dirty muggles!" XD

Bek likes this

The best part is, if you notice, he checks out the ported model you are referring to, then cuts over to Shiftee's model and says he prefers that one. Just goes to show you know? Absolutely awesome work

Your right, I've actually been searching for that skin for about a year now, but had no success until yesterday. I have done everything from searching all of File Front to using Google images, but by chance I so to happen find it in Mod request. I should look for stuff in there more often.