rd-rend2 (old thread)

eezstreet

I can upload an updated version tonight. I've started introducing changes to require newer graphics cards (anything from the past 5 years should work) so people who could run it before might find they can no longer run it. If you can't, please let me know what error message you get and also what graphics card you have :)

DT. and Mandalorian like this

I can upload an updated version tonight. I've started introducing changes to require newer graphics cards (anything from the past 5 years should work) so people who could run it before might find they can no longer run it. If you can't, please let me know what error message you get and also what graphics card you have :)

What does the update include?

Updated to the latest rend2 fork code, compiled as release and placed everything where it needs to go. I then downloaded and placed this new rend2 dll. Now everytime I run openjk, it crashes upon startup.

Updated to the latest rend2 fork code, compiled as release and placed everything where it needs to go. I then downloaded and placed this new rend2 dll. Now everytime I run openjk, it crashes upon startup.

@@DT85 Can you try running OpenJK through Visual Studio and seeing where it crashes?

@@DT85 would need to make a debug build of the rend2.dll to run the debugger in Visual Studio... correct?

While Xycaleth worked on rend2, Boothand in secrecy, having in fact stolen several recent hairs from Xycaleth's arm, worked on a cloning device which would provide an army of developers, from mere DNA extracts + breakfast cereals, every full moon.

Sithani and DT. like this

ok it crashes on kotor flight school. Could just be me. I'll have to test it more and remember the names of the other maps it crashes on. The nose of the rebel pilot  stretches out like the luke model. Is there going to be a sp version of rend2?