FBX to GLM converter

Ok now I'm getting the model to work with the GLA. New issues now though. Exported from the exact same scene file:

Carcass compiled

ghev.jpg

FBX2GLM compiled

7y91.jpg

As you can see, there are splits in the model which is making me think that it's not keeping the 4 bone influence for weighting. The fingers are also very skewed.

Subtle bugs are subtle :P I have a feeling this is somewhat related to the hand guard being in completely the wrong place, and will take a bit longer to figure out... why most of the other surfaces are in the correct place and not the guard is still a mystery to me.

Thinking about it more, it might be another Ravenism (new word of the day?) where there's an odd quirk to exporting to GLM and they've just hacked around the problem in carcass rather than fixing it :/

The hand plate can be fixed if I re-weight it, it's the incorrect weighting all over the mesh that's the big issue. :P

Also, can you please add in a -scale cmd option seeing as ingame characters must be 0.64. :P 1.00 is 100% scale, 0.50 is 50% scale and so on.

1 years ago i worked for an amatorial fangame to exporting all XSI animation of Jedi academy into Fbx format. that's allowed to a my friend to use animation of JA in Unity3d for his characters. :D A FBX \ GLM \ GLA converter is a wonderful idea!! Pity only know i am here and i see your project. if was done some years ago, i was not become madnesss to converts 1700 .XSI animation with 3d max to fbx format.  O.o

Good Luck Xyca! That's can be a revolutionary tools for multiples users.

@@Asgarath83 -- Max5 is better than nothing ;) ...so you can't import any files that are XSI v3.5 using 3dsMax5... perhaps that is why the one animation failed for you.

Well, the strange thing is that A1_SPECIAL fail to me not in import of XSI, so is not the XSI importer that has failed byt Exporting to FBX. LOL, the animation in 3d max work well, the strange things is that when export in FBX A1_Special crash. :)