Source code down forever; confirmed by Ravensoft

Well I wonder who's bright idea it was to greenlight the upload in the first place with all that illegal code in there? Dumbasses, but at least the code is out for anyone to use albeit with no future updates or support. 

Darth Martyr likes this

Well, at least we have it. But we have to be careful, they may not want the code in the wrong hands...

Lord Vader: Where are those files you downloaded on the internet, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH SOURCE CODE?

Us: We have no idea what your talking about...

Lord Vader: Several pieces of source code were put onto the internet by Raven spies, I want to know what happened to the source code they sent you.

Us: We don't know what your talking about, we are a group of modders who-

Lord Vader: You are not on a modding mission, YOU ARE PART OF THE REBEL ALLIANCE AND A TRAITER! TAKE DOWN THE SOURCE CODE!

And so, the source code was taken down.

Boothand, Circa, eezstreet and 5 others like this

Well, at least we have it. But we have to be careful, they may not want the code in the wrong hands...

Lord Vader: Where are those files you downloaded on the internet, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH SOURCE CODE?

Us: We have no idea what your talking about...

Lord Vader: Several pieces of source code were put onto the internet by Raven spies, I want to know what happened to the source code they sent you.

Us: We don't know what your talking about, we are a group of modders who-

Lord Vader: You are not on a modding mission, YOU ARE PART OF THE REBEL ALLIANCE AND A TRAITER! TAKE DOWN THE SOURCE CODE!

And so, the source code was taken down.

I laugh a lot.

Stoiss, eezstreet and Onysfx like this