Stuck on a Force Power

• 2 weeks later...

Partly. From what I've gathered, the numbers "12-16" refer to what Force Powers are shown in your Power Selection, and which ones are only shown in your datapad (Saber Throw, Saber Defense, Saber Offense, Force Jump).

I actually got "Stun" to play an effect sometime later by adding new commands, but it just played the Grip effect; still did damage, despite renaming [FP_GRIP] to [FP_STUN] in some areas of the ForceStun code.

• 4 months later...

I wanna working to do the same thing nof the force powers in the Single player, Jedi Bantha, i am a newbie for code, and i am doiung a SP mode with some new weapons and new force power i need to a force stun \ paralysiss power that lock moviment of spedd or making as animation of blockin the "BOTH_COWER1" and also i need a powert that blind the en,y reducing rthe virrange for a large ampountof time, and some kind of poison power.

If yu are success on do that's things, yu can learn me to me? Please: :\ i am reallyu become crazy withb that things.

also, i need a a power that make Not solid thre user or thje NPC, so can be hitted onkly by Force power, but not by swords or melee .

a soul devoring power, vbut i think i can do something like a FP_dRAIN with differente effect

and at leasdt, a teamHeal power.that cast on the NPC of teeammate near some HP for healing the squad, like the team heal in the MP.

i wanna doing a fantasy mod explansion basated on the Legacy Of Kain.

the last trick is a poweer that get infinite force point at max value fgor tot amount of secondo, but at the end of time the player has NO force.

another curious power shoul be some like a teamrage, a teaprometect and teamabsorbo for the enemy.

or a lightning thata make paralasysis on enemy instead of damage.

Thanks for Any help on that. THat's is a start point in every case. :)

ù

Dude I thought this thread was dead... O.O

I decided to work on a power called "Force Body" , and get back to Stun when I have a little more experience under my belt... The offensive powers seem more complex than powers like Rage, but then again I'm still a newbie to coding myself.

The Idea for this one is to have your FP regenerate in exchange for your health. It'll be a bit like Absorb, only your FP regens when you use your own powers rather than absorbing those of your attacker, as well as having the cost of your powers reduced by a certain percentage like in KotOR2.

The catch is that, however much of your FP cost is reduced, whatever the cost of your force powers while Force Body is active, will also be taken out of your health.