Hi I'm...

I am an Australian fellow and a longtime fan of the Jedi Knight series. I played JA in the years 2004-2007 and I used to go by the name Unifermius Matty. Some of you might remember my files on Filefront or my clan, [sCA] / The Star Cycle Alliance.

I found JKHub in February and I have been browsing it a little in the interest of seeing how the community has changed and grown in the last two to three years. I have not kept up with JK3files in the last two or so years, though it through there that I found the Hub. I suppose I joined up to see if anyone recalls my work (amateur and outdated as it may be) and to I guess to partake in discussions about the Jedi Knight community and files that I have come to like over the years. I have considered uploading some of my files to JKHub, but as I am a full-time university student I am uncertain if I'll dedicate time to polishing up old work for a re-release.

For now though, I'd just like to settle in.

Hey there and welcome to JKHub! It's always good to see more people checking in. Don't worry if you don't have the time to polish up your old work, why not submit it anyway? Failing that, you could always share the things you've worked on here. I'm really curious to see what kind of things you have laying about!