Help with BF2 Cilghal model

Go to solution Solved by Jeff,

• 1 month later...

I've not rigged a Jedi Academy model in ages. I will tell you that I removed all of the dismemberment sections, so yeah. It's easier to take the JKA jedi customization model here, then just take the Mon Cal bits from my kitbash. You'll have to scale the Battlefront model way up (they're tiny compared to JKA models) and bash that back in. That way you keep all the dismemberment stuff. It's already posed in the JKA default pose, so once scaled it should line up.

If you're asking whether I'm willing to port it back to JKA, unfortunately I have to say no. I like playing JKA, but have no interest in modding it.

Untold Prophecy likes this
7 minutes ago, Teancum said:

I've not rigged a Jedi Academy model in ages. I will tell you that I removed all of the dismemberment sections, so yeah. It's easier to take the JKA jedi customization model here, then just take the Mon Cal bits from my kitbash. You'll have to scale the Battlefront model way up (they're tiny compared to JKA models) and bash that back in. That way you keep all the dismemberment stuff. It's already posed in the JKA default pose, so once scaled it should line up.

If you're asking whether I'm willing to port it back to JKA, unfortunately I have to say no. I like playing JKA, but have no interest in modding it.

Understood! Rigging a model is a bit above my know how for JKA modding, so I'll see if anyone else might be able to assist. 

Thank you for reaching out!