Replacing Anims

I've been trying to edit the ledge animations for a while now. I don't remember what mod they come from, but they're the ones that trigger whenever you grab hold of a ledge. I'm kinda getting tired of dislocating my shoulders everytime I grab a ledge, and I decided to edit the animations, so I went into Blender and changed them. The problem is, how do I replace the current ledge anims in the gla with the ones I made?

BTW: There are custom pose anims that come after the ledge anims, so if I just use glamerge, they become non-existant/replaced with the base pose.

z3filus likes this

They are the same exact length, but here's the thing: When I merge my gla with the _humanoid.gla, it replaces the anims, but the custom poses that come after it are all replaced with the base pose. It's hard for me to explain in text.

EDIT:

So this is one of the poses before I merge the gla

COomG1F.png

But this is how it and the rest of them show up after the merge.

1BmA2Ql.png

You merged with the existing gla that had those poses, right? The base humanoid skeleton does not have the ledge animations, I think only JA+ does. So if you merged with the base skeleton, the JA+ ones won't be there. You have to merge with that one, which means your animations should end up at the very end of the animation count.