While of course there are several well known youngings in the Star Wars Universe, but only one young Padawan took on many Clone Troopers and that is Zett Jukassa. In case you did not know about him, he is in fact played by George Lucas' son Jett Lucas whom which they used his first name by changing the "J" to a "Z" by making it sound cooler! Now anyways, haven't I remembered that there was a Zett Jukassa model that was seen in Movie Battles? If not, than can we make one here?

e62a6c1ac2521b3bc9c6baa398bf4c88--clone-

krkarr likes this

Ah! A very good idea... There's really not enough characters outside the usual 18-35 demographic in Jedi Academy, and this would be a good character to fill out the younger crowd. He's got conventional jedi robes, so that wouldn't be too hard to borrow from another source. It's just the head that'd be new, and then scale down for NPCs or in Clan Mod. I hope someone takes up this request! Thanks for bringing it up!

Ah! A very good idea... There's really not enough characters outside the usual 18-35 demographic in Jedi Academy, and this would be a good character to fill out the younger crowd. He's got conventional jedi robes, so that wouldn't be too hard to borrow from another source. It's just the head that'd be new, and then scale down for NPCs or in Clan Mod. I hope someone takes up this request! Thanks for bringing it up!

Did you know Jaden Korr is 14 in Jedi Academy?

the_raven likes this

Are you serious? I mean... Rosh I could imagine as like, 16, but...

Wookieepedia corroborates that. I guess 14 year olds are full adult height, lol. Jedi Academy, you fooled me!

Yeah...I'm still in bafflement about that myself, to be honest. Growth spurts must've been working overtime when Jaden hit puberty.

Did you know Jaden Korr is 14 in Jedi Academy?

wtf? :D

No waay. :P

Are you serious? I mean... Rosh I could imagine as like, 16, but...

Wookieepedia corroborates that. I guess 14 year olds are full adult height, lol. Jedi Academy, you fooled me!

Yeah...I'm still in bafflement about that myself, to be honest. Growth spurts must've been working overtime when Jaden hit puberty.

Yeah, it's in Riptide, apparently.

And that's another bad thing that happens when you let your franchise go inter-media and you hire authors who don't know/ care about the details from previous installments <_<

And just like the Prequels rendered the Anh fight between Obi-Wan and Darth Vader lame, so did the JA spin-offs reduce the great Marka Ragnos from the wise and powerful Dark Lord of the Sith that he was in the KOTOR sub-franchise into an arrogant pussy-ghost who got beaten by a teenage Jedi from several millennia into the future.

Jeff likes this