All right I think I am going to start my focus of one part at a time. I'll start with the head.

1) The visor is pretty much perfect. All you need to do is round the edges. Use this shot as a guide.

15958007967_4370c603d7_o.jpg

2) The black bar right above the visor should have a bit of gap between that and the visor.

3) The Depression of the where the breathing tubes meet on the helmet should be more horizontal.

16143063472_d600c47107_o.jpg

4) The area where the helmet "descends" looks like it should be just a straight part.

16143088292_454986af60_o.jpg

Once these are taken care of we'll move on from there.

I was taking a step back from my model and getting different takes on it with different matcaps abd rendered this out using just reflection settings. Thought it looked cool.

KoG25Hu.jpg

Also, @@Barricade24

Do you have any skills at unwrapping? I have no problem unwrapping it, but since youre most likely going to be the one playing with the textures the most, figured you might like it unwrapped to your liking as i personally would just slap it all in one 4096 XD

Barricade24 likes this

@@Barricade24

No its all good bring on the crits. I dont wanna be this intricate with every model, but i like the jump and evo a lot as well and would like to see them made decently. Show me an idea if how you would like this unwrapped... like maybe show me a texture layout that is very simple for you to work with and i will try to follow those guidelines

@@Barricade24

No its all good bring on the crits. I dont wanna be this intricate with every model, but i like the jump and evo a lot as well and would like to see them made decently. Show me an idea if how you would like this unwrapped... like maybe show me a texture layout that is very simple for you to work with and i will try to follow those guidelines

DT's Stormtrooper layout works pretty well with regards to textures. Especially with regards to the arms and legs. The way that the the end points merge pretty well with the beginning parts make the texture pretty much seamless. So pretty much a set up like this will work great.

15961283398_f79672fc5b_o.jpg

Next batch of feedback for da head comin in!

This one is probably one of the more easier ones and for this you just need to remove a portion of the black portion. The black line is only on one half of the head and stops pretty much where that grey symbol is. It is like this on both sides.

16149795485_7e4d88b5b6_o.jpg

This one is also pretty simple you just need to round this section of the visor a little bit more.

16123983836_585dd4c56e_o.jpg

One of the next areas that needs some detail is this area outside the visor. Should be simple enough.

15962462090_641f7502e2_o.jpg

The "circle ears" also could be a bit bigger. This one should be pretty simple as well.

15963707739_10b8180727_o.jpg

Then there is this section...It looks like it needs to be brought out a bit from the helmet itself.

15530035763_f4d58bc189_o.jpg

It also looks like you will need to revise the square thingy on the whatever you call it.

DarthStiv and ChalklYne like this
  • 1 month later...

I really don't know what with the wood-carved hand problem. SHEESH not like the troopers use natural hands GOSH does not their armor cover that i mean if it looks like wood just think of it as metal and make him wear a metalic glove [EDIT] Seems like people are forgetting that JKA is NOT SKYRIM and CANNOT support either -high-ass textures or -high quality Polygons by sheogorath's beard

• 2 weeks later...