Order 66 Wave map/Endless

Hmmm... We could use the scripts from the JK2/JK3 Ladder map for that part. But what about the map? Are there any Jedi Temple maps with source files, or any people willing to make one?

Also, I'd love to see the reverse as well - playing as a Clone (or possibly Anakin) fighting off the Jedi. Perhaps there could be multiple versions of this map.

the_raven and Pickles256 like this

Hmmm... We could use the scripts from the JK2/JK3 Ladder map for that part. But what about the map? Are there any Jedi Temple maps with source files, or any people willing to make one?

Also, I'd love to see the reverse as well - playing as a Clone (or possibly Anakin) fighting off the Jedi. Perhaps there could be multiple versions of this map.

Would a map like this work in singleplayer with bots? https://jkhub.org/files/file/1794-jedi-council-gcx/

But yeah it could be cool, you spawn with let's say 2 other jedi but I'm not sure what a good amount of clones would be. Especially if it's in waves. And if you're a clone you could spawn with a squad

EDIT: On second thought that map might be a bit big, since you dont want to get lost and it may be better for a compact map. Maybe one where it's just one of the rooms from the jedi temple

the_raven likes this

If I remember correctly, there was a movie accurate map of the main hall of the Coruscant Jedi temple (or maybe it was that map Circa proposed? If so, who made it? Maybe it'd be possible to 'cut' it? :huh:). Then again, one can go with the temple stairs map, it's fairly big, but not big enough to get lost in, and there's enough ground between the opposing parties, and plenty of good places to spawn clones. One'd need to tweak their view distance, so they see their target from any distance, and their behavior so they actually move around the map and not just wait til you come to them.

As to playing as a clone against Jedi, that's a pretty bad idea - the engine makes using blasters against sabers pretty pointless, even if you're a good shot, and even if there are many shooters, not to mention most npcs aren't good shots and would most likely get pwn'd right away anyway.

Pickles256 likes this