A little kid's dream (Request)

It is time to make my childhood request, since I myself am not able to do it and am not satisfied with my former attempt with my frankenstein version.
So, I would be very very thankful, to anyone in this community, who is willing to spend some time, creating the Sebastian image of Anakin Skywalker. Got some toy pictures as a good reference, since there are not many good photos of the actor during this time of the OT saga. Hope, that this might help just a little bit.

And yes, it has to have the original trilogy Jedi robes, that he and Ben Kenobi are using, I would suggest as a good reference, the model of OT Jedi Robes used in T.F.U. game on Ben's model. I can provide you with an .Obj version of it with his textures if you need the robes.

GdNZ7XW.jpg

OL1mgJY.jpg
q0uQrkE.jpg

SabnYbm.jpg

oHpcOPu.jpg

Lancelot, Cerez and bigphil2695 like this

After all you've made lately for the community, I'd make this in a heartbeat. Unfortunately I am really awful at modeling. Do you think there's a character thats been made that looks like this guy? I'm gonna look around a bit and get back.

Well, as far as I know there is none. But I can provide you with the .obj file from The Force Unleashed-1 model of Ben Kenobi for using his Jedi Robes as a reference. About the head and hair, I think they might need to made from scratch.

Well I think there are a few good models of his robes made by the community around here. His head we should look for good starts but I can't really just make it from scratch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New head and new body, no offence DT, but the old Ben Kenobi model is way far from what you are capable in nowadays with modelling and Ben's jedi robes are not really perfect. A good referense picture is TFU's old Ben robes or the one from Almighty Gir in his lost model of the dead project Movie Battles 3.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think we should move back here with the Sebastian stuff so I'm just gonna start posting it here.

I took AngelModders Darth Vader Head texture

JToQEoH.jpg

And did some edits to remove some of his scars

hRG8Z6D.jpg