Double saber into dual sabers !

Hello, you reading this.

While I was toying with the game in SinglePlayer, I came across something I never knew possible so I'll ask here :

I was fighting a Jedi with a double lightsaber and all I did was parry her. When she attacked me, her lightsaber became a dual saber style. So I was wondering if it was possible to do this for a player or if it's only a npc ability only ?

Thanks for taking your time reading this ! :D

EDIT : I forgot to mention that the game is Jedi Knight : Jedi Academy. Sorry ^^'

They didn't switch, you can cut the staff in half, it's rare since it's hard to hit them at just the right spot but it can be done. It's limited to single player against NPC's I believe. If you look at some of the sab files there is reference to this also pointing to what hilts to switch to. I made a set of broken hilts since the game didn't include them, there is even a "fix me" note in the files, it'll just switch to using 2 of the "Stinger" hilts rather than 2 halves of whatever staff hilt the NPC had.

eezstreet likes this

There is a cheat to turn a staff into two sabers. You write in console without " the next.

"bind z saber dual_1"

You press Enter.

"bind x saber 1 saber 1"

You press Enter.

So if you press "z", you acquire the staff and if you press "x", you acquire two sabers.

Urko likes this
  • 3 weeks later...