New Weapons for KOTF

Domino5555

As nice as they would be, we're at our limit for weapons that multiplayer will allow. We're trying to give SP and MP the same weapons (excluding the super battle droid blaster).

Sorry. :(

As I recall, on September 3rd's progress report, you said this:

"We will be adding in some other weapons pretty soon that are single player exclusive, such as Captain Phasma's rifle, Poe's rifle, and a few others."

So, why can't you make the weapons I listed SP-exclusive, with the possible exception of the Z-6 Rotary Blaster Cannon?

As I recall, on September 3rd's progress report, you said this:

"We will be adding in some other weapons pretty soon that are single player exclusive, such as Captain Phasma's rifle, Poe's rifle, and a few others."

So, why can't you make the weapons I listed SP-exclusive, with the possible exception of the Z-6 Rotary Blaster Cannon?

Because as I said earlier, we're trying to keep single player exclusive guns to a minimum. There also comes the fact that plans change in development, such as when I said I had money to buy bandicam, but my car needed it first.

If we can extend the weapon limit in multiplayer, we'll consider it.

But it's a definite no on the z-6, we'd have to make new animations for that.

If we add in everything we want, we'll never get done.

Because as I said earlier, we're trying to keep single player exclusive guns to a minimum. There also comes the fact that plans change in development, such as when I said I had money to buy bandicam, but my car needed it first.

If we can extend the weapon limit in multiplayer, we'll consider it.

But it's a definite no on the z-6, we'd have to make new animations for that.

If we add in everything we want, we'll never get done.

Yeah, the Z-6 is definitely getting thrown out the window.

How many weapons have been used up so far?

Yeah, the Z-6 is definitely getting thrown out the window.

How many weapons have been used up so far?

13 is our limit for multiplayer, we've used up 11. We have a much higher limit for Single Player of course, but again, trying to limit SP exclusive so both modes in a way feel like the same game.

I apologize for taking so long to respond to this, had to ask a team member.