Magnaguard option

Anyone know if a Magnaguard exists for JK3 without the shoulder cape and head robe?

ig_100_magnaguard_update_by_seekerarmada

Yeah, check the skins on the current one I'm pretty sure there's an option for capeless, but even if there isn't just edit the skin file to turn them "off", it's really easy.

Edit: I just looked at the model the shoulder cape can be turned off, but the head cape is modeled on the head.

The easiest solution: Ask someone of he or she can edit the cape out from the model. We have many members here who know

how to do that.

I think he knows how to do it too, but as Jeff noticed, the headscarf is part of the head model, and it's the headscarf that the OP wants to get rid of.

I thought I saw or heard of someone that made an enhanced Magnaguard for JK3 I think.

I think I saw someone make one too, a TCW version at that. Since Jeff doesn't seem to link to it, apparently it wasn't him.

Maybe checking out Moviebattles or KotF (or whatever that mod everyone's so positively crazy about) can yield something?

I think I saw someone make one too, a TCW version at that. Since Jeff doesn't seem to link to it, apparently it wasn't him.

Maybe checking out Moviebattles or KotF (or whatever that mod everyone's so positively crazy about) can yield something?

Yeah it wasn't me. I never realized there were different versions of the magnaguard, till this post.

I decided I could probably use something like this in my comic at some point, so I threw this together quickly. It should serve it's purpose if it's just a personal use skin. It's just a raw model folder though, so you'll have to set up any shaders/NPC files/bots etc yourself. There's also a gold-eyed variant as sometimes appeared in the Clone Wars TV show:

k8FlRMP.jpg

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l7wdyyvbk2g19xv/MagnaGuardK.rar?dl=0

J19, Dark_Reaper, the_raven and 3 others like this