Blue/red Textures Fix?

Hey everybody :)
Need your help a bit :P

I'm working on Dagobah again,and i have some great models for jka, and i have thetextures too for the .md3 files,but in Radiant i see this:

xelm4h.jpg
one of my pals ported the models to radiant. but the models dont have.ase files.

So what do u think how can i add textures for them cause i'm a noob in this way :D
If somebody is experienced with Blender or things like that,maybe can help me?

Looking for your answers :)

How You exported the MD3 model and have You added in the custom properites the md3shader property ? If not:

-Select the model in the object mode
-go to the properties
-Object
-slide down to the Custom properties
-click add and edit on the right
-in property name type : md3shader
-in property value the path to the texture. One object of the MD3 / One texture. example : models/map_objects/bespin/generator
(You can have multiple texture but first You need create multiple objects. Of course two objects can use two textures)
Remember that radiant need paths to your folder as well. So if you want see texture in the program you must add them first. 
And now UV layout = no texture coordinates .. simply no texture at all. And MD3 needs to be Tris too. However You can use seams in the program instead of the sharp edges (like in glm models) the exporter split them automaticlly (no problems and bugs with the MD3 exporter to be honest from my side).

@@GPChannel If they are .md3 files, they don't need .ase files.

.ase is a different model format entirely. Neither requires the other to appear textured.

Something else went wrong in your conversion process. Which program did you use to convert the models?

I saw the models. He converter them into glm (because blender doesnt have md3 importer) and he tried import it in blender.. for some reason he cannot load them because the : cant load a skin! error shows up (Even if he remove default in the skin table blender for some reason automaticly fill blank space and put untitled.. i dont have this thing in my own blender). But later he sent me all of those models. They dont have UV coordinates.. no Uv layout. Models are one color because of that.

I saw the models. He converter them into glm (because blender doesnt have md3 importer) and he tried import it in blender.. for some reason he cannot load them because the : cant load a skin! error shows up (Even if he remove default in the skin table blender for some reason automaticly fill blank space and put untitled.. i dont have this thing in my own blender). But later he sent me all of those models. They dont have UV coordinates.. no Uv layout. Models are one color because of that.

And mate can i ask you to fix these models somehow?