• Totally!
    • I'll wait until I see pics.
    • No.
  2. 2. Map type?

• Siege
    • FFA
    • Duel
    • CTF

Hm, that logo looks an awful lot like the one that was created for JEDI a good while ago.

Not our current one, but the one we used just before our current logo...

And to my knowledge the logo didn't belong to someone else, it was made specifically for JEDI.

I'm going to need to dig into this...

I loll'd @@Cloud Senatu . I was also heartbroken when my request didn't make it into Atlantica back when we had a thread for its development. :(

On the subject of the underwater facility, I've seen a fantastic duel one, and Atlantica fills the void where RP establishments are concerned. I'd like to see a good FFA or CTF map. :)

Don't you have you own threads for ego stroking? Jesus...

Anyway, I always love a good FFA map. How big is the siege one going to be? I love me some siege.

That's a good question. If this says you anything: z around 0-12288 y around -4096 - 4096 and x around -12288 - 8192 but these are because of a big water brush the playable place is much smaller.

jasp-20120919-221151_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.pngjasp-20120919-221243_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

jasp-20120919-221549_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

I've taken these some days ago, just to show the lighting to a friend. Since that it developed, So I will make a vid if you guys would like to see the upcoming siege map.

Probably the ffa map will look different, but the basic elements will be the same. And I cannot decide the ctf map, make it symmetrical or not. The duel map probably will be smaller than this.

MUG likes this

These pictures are from the siege mod, and since there is only two class with force (O and D jedi) I guess the tables will be the same, but I gonna make them scripted for ffa. There will be no bars in the ffa as well but it seems fair enough to change them round. Let me see what can I do with curves at this size.

EDIT:

Cone could do the trick, but it looks ugly :/ the cylinder at this rate looks like a square so I left them as they were.

EDIT2:

First one is ready, as I said it's siege, but I'm working on the others, too. (Actually on ffa) Don't be afraid and post your ideas, or what you want to see!

http://jkhub.org/files/file/1334-underwater-base-siege/

Edited by AradorasXeon
  • 2 weeks later...