Superman model...?

I'm sure it's unlikely that the model will ever get made from scratch. You do know that it takes a lot of work to do that?

The model, the textures and rigging, all that takes time.

Somebody already made a Superman model, but it's not based on the new movies. It's not perfect, but it's enough to fit the standards of Jedi Academy.

http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/Jedi%20Academy/Skins/Celebrities/68265/

The only way to get a model of the new Superman is to port him from another game. But that takes a lot of time and work either. And, in many cases, the results are awful

if not done well.

Smoo likes this

I'm sure it's unlikely that the model will ever get made from scratch. You do know that it takes a lot of work to do that?

The model, the textures and rigging, all that takes time.

Somebody already made Superman model, but it's not based on the new movies. It's not perfect, but it's enough to fit the standards of Jedi Academy.

http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/Jedi%20Academy/Skins/Celebrities/68265/

The only way to get a model of the new Superman is to port him from another game. But that takes a lot of time and work either. And, in many cases, the results are awful

if not done well.

I understand what you're saying, and I'm not putting a gun to anyone's head. I just thought it would be cool to have a model like that. And I would gladly pay someone in return for their hard work, because I know how hard it is to do that kind of stuff. But oh well.

Lol, was just curious how much, besides it's not what this community is about, we make projects that we enjoy working on for free. I personally am not interested seeing this character in JA, so i'm out ;). I'm pretty sure someone will port it if there's a ripped model somewhere.