Was this ever made at all?

The Terminator. Seriously, it's an iconic character, just like Jason Vorhees.

There's also some pretty decent models also.

From WWE: 2k16:

wwe-2k16-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

Skyrim mod:

44207-1-1381707191.jpg

Model from FPS Terminator fan-made game:

T800ZBrush_Document.jpg

I really have no idea if it's ever been attempted before, I cannot seem to find any files on it, so I assume it was never done.

I seem to remember having seen one on JK3Files. Perhaps check one of the mirrors just to make sure.

Checked it over, I can only find 2.

The T-1000 Terminator:

56197873eb52211abedb5948623067a706fa3575

Chiss Terminator:

058bc5ed69bb1371fe3bb14a135417d1c8a933bf

Honestly, they are only skins, not actual new models. They are nice attempts, but.. there is potential for Jedi Academy to have some amazing Terminator models.

Cerez and Omega like this

I had the terminator mod files which included the T-800, the T-1000, the HK drone, the T-1, and terminator movie weapons. I'll submit it when I find it. Have to dig through all kinds of old files buried in my spare hard drives.

Were they made for Jedi Academy? Or are they from other sources/games?

They were for Jedi Academy, they did not look ported at all. Weren't of the quality to be ported and their corners looked like the style use in the quake III engine.

I appreciate you doing that. I hope they are as good as you've described!

I've always hoped to see a decent terminator model for JKA someday, maybe it will finally happen. Now I got the terminator theme stuck in my head, oh how awesome it would be playing as a terminator online. :sun:

Found some screenshots I took while playing a mod back in 2009, managed to catch some of the terminator models 

https://jkhub.org/albums/DWggF

I have a lot more where these came from, meaning other models you can't find anywhere, but my one spare hard drive is locked where I put all my jk3 files about five years ago, and i've been meaning to take it to a tech to help me retrieve them just too busy.

Daedra and Omega like this

I remember downloading it from some site, may have been jk3files or pcgamemods but both are gone no, mrwonko has a jk3files mirror set up but I don't know if he has all the files on there. There were pictures of the mod that showed the bigger land-based hunter killer drone and the larger hk flying drone from the first movie, as well as the skeletal T-800 model, but they didn't come with the pack. My guess is if we can track down the mod / modder and ask him he probably has the files laying around somewhere.

Omega likes this

That PS2 game uses a t-900 model, which pretty much has coverings all over. The original t-800 model has everything exposed, thus means more tris than this game can handle. I could barely get HL2 to load one at 9k tris. Really needs a budget of upto 15k tris to look decent.

It would look like total rat shit to have nearly all pistons as alpha planes. Yet ANOTHER reason we need a fully functioning GL2 for JKA.

I'll take a T-900, is there a way to get one in or does one have to be made from scratch? Curious to know if there is any T-900 3D models or ports laying around somewhere.

Heck I'll even take a T-1000 too since it's not intricate, just have the regular cop version and then a chrome version, I could blend the textures together to give a detailed chrome version, just bump map it.

Found some screenshots I took while playing a mod back in 2009, managed to catch some of the terminator models 

https://jkhub.org/albums/DWggF

I have a lot more where these came from, meaning other models you can't find anywhere, but my one spare hard drive is locked where I put all my jk3 files about five years ago, and i've been meaning to take it to a tech to help me retrieve them just too busy.

The vehicles look great, but that model is yet to be desired lol. Still if you can grab what you can, it would be a wonderful addition to both Jedi Academy and JKHub.

All the terminator models are awesome, but seeing a skeletal terminator would be pretty cool to see in JKA. Sounds like the T-900 might be the best solution for a skeletal terminator that won't be an issue unlike the T-800 due to it being more exposed. I guess anything is possible though.

All the terminator models are awesome, but seeing a skeletal terminator would be pretty cool to see in JKA. Sounds like the T-900 might be the best solution for a skeletal terminator that won't be an issue unlike the T-800 due to it being more exposed. I guess anything is possible though.

I'll just post a bunch of models that aren't very intricate.

T-101 fully skinned & T-X fully skinned

playstation-38956-41319469970.jpg

T-900 Endoskeleton & Half skinned Endo (MusicForThePiano may provide the vehicles from this image)

terminator_3_the_redemption_001.jpg

T-X Endoskeleton

Terminator-3-rise-of-machines.jpg

Kyle Reese from Terminator Dawn of Fate

75000_full.jpg

Also the endoskeleton models from Terminator Dawn of Fate would be cool (they are blocky, less intricate)

T-400 & T-500

a0b1711ac40ab37f5d5441ad247.jpg

T-500.jpg

I don't know what the John Connor model looks like from Terminator Dawn of Fate, he would also be cool to have.

Omega likes this