Darth Desolous

Desolous ported into JKA would be pretty cool, I've always liked that character.

He's obscure but he seems like such a powerhouse and bad-ass when Starkiller fought him, and that wasn't even the real thing, just some simulation.

I have a feeling the real thing would've given even END-GAME Starkiller a hard time.

Yeah it's a mess in that pose. Which is why I haven't done it.

When I asked if Desolous could be put in T-Pose, I got this response on Facepunch:

Me:

"Hello I noticed you ported a model of the wii version of Darth Desolous.

Would you be able to get him in a T-Pose and then port him, i want to port him to jedi academy, but he's in an action pose which makes it almost impossible."

Them:

"He already is if you download the files and the converter. It will already be in t-pose then"

Ik we already have the model in T-Pose, but I guess I'm wondering why it already wasn't in T-Pose when originally given to @@Jeff.

Hey man, im the FP user that wrote: 

"He already is if you download the files and the converter. It will already be in t-pose then"

To explain your question:

When warhammer originally ripped the model he ripped it from an emulator. This usually means it's ripped in the pose it is ingame. The converter converts it in the same pose it is when the developers made the game

Hey man, im the FP user that wrote: 

To explain your question:

When warhammer originally ripped the model he ripped it from an emulator. This usually means it's ripped in the pose it is ingame. The converter converts it in the same pose it is when the developers made the game

Ah, will do. Thanks man.

I've been doing a bit of rigging of the mesh posted on Facepunch. It's far from finished, but at least it'd have facial animations if completed. 

HJNr5lm.png

As I don't think I'll keep working on it for some time, I'm leaving a dropbox link for anyone to polish it! No need to give credits or any of that faggy nonsense, just make sure that if you do something good, you share it with the rest of the community! 

Blend. file link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnl4238h4cuv1oi/Desolous_Rig.blend?dl=0

• 3 months later...

I've been doing a bit of rigging of the mesh posted on Facepunch. It's far from finished, but at least it'd have facial animations if completed. 

HJNr5lm.png

As I don't think I'll keep working on it for some time, I'm leaving a dropbox link for anyone to polish it! No need to give credits or any of that faggy nonsense, just make sure that if you do something good, you share it with the rest of the community! 

Blend. file link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnl4238h4cuv1oi/Desolous_Rig.blend?dl=0

Forgot to tell you how dope it is.

Its pretty dope.

• 1 month later...

HJNr5lm.png

Have you gotten any further with this model? I've been looking at it myself but haven't been able to do a thing with it.

Have you gotten any further with this model? I've been looking at it myself but haven't been able to do a thing with it.

No. Though anybody is free to download the blender link and continue rigging it as they see fit.