[Modelling] Jedi_HM -> Jedi_ZM

Hello! So, what I would like to do is create a male zabrak option for the species menu, only I cannot model; I'm looking for help from someone who can. Specifically, I would ask someone willing to create for me one or two variations of horn patterns on the Jedi_HM model, allowing the new Jedi_ZM to have access to the same wardrobe, while I provide a few facial/tattoo variations.

The fellow in the picture below is Gary. Gary is ashamed that he does not have a crown on his head like other zabrak. Without a developing crown, Gary never experienced a true rite of passage and had to instead apply a cheap, temporary tattoo by himself. Please help Gary to better fit into iridonian society by raising awareness of the fact that he needs a model edit. #ABetterIridonia

QAFXkrJ.jpg

Bek, Circa and krkarr like this
  • 1 month later...

I skipped over yours as soon as I saw "I don't care who does it, just somebody do it"

MagSul's request was much nicer.

I made it for him, so I'm not sure if he's going to release his skin or not. If not, I could put it together and release it, I suppose. The horns look strange with the hair heads of jedi_hm, but the bald one looks great.