My ModView is broken...

Hi all.

So, I just bought a new computer and installed again ModView, but I am having problems when I try to rotate the model slowly by clicking it with left click, but it goes fast and crazy and I can't get it at the right angle where I want it. I don't know why it happens

Any way to fix this? If not, is there any program that can replace ModView?

Thank you in advance!

Sorry por posting this thread in the wrong section.

Thank you for your reply Bek. I tried with a different mouse and even with the mousepad but it still do the same thing. I even tried restarting the laptop ('cause most of the time works) but it didn't worked either. :(

The mouse does work very fine in any other program.

I'm pretty sure I'm not using the Mac version, 'cause in the time that JKfiles still existed, I downloaded from there, unzipped and kept it like that in an external drive.

When I got the new laptop, I just copied and paste the unzipped folder in (C:)

The mouse does work very fine in any other program.

I'm pretty sure I'm not using the Mac version, 'cause in the time that JKfiles still existed, I downloaded from there, unzipped and kept it like that in an external drive.

When I got the new laptop, I just copied and paste the unzipped folder in (C:)

Well if you're using Windows, then it's definitely not the Mac version. :P

Try redownloading it:

https://jkhub.org/files/file/90-modview/

I had the same issue with Modview, I posted months ago and no one replied/helped. Not sure how it started, I think it was when I installed windows 8/10.

I never found the route of the problem, but downloading Xycaleth's modview was the workaround for me and wasn't really an issue for me anymore as I had an alternative.

I had the same issue with Modview, I posted months ago and no one replied/helped. Not sure how it started, I think it was when I installed windows 8/10.

I never found the route of the problem, but downloading Xycaleth's modview was the workaround for me and wasn't really an issue for me anymore as I had an alternative.

@@Xycaleth should upload his here on JKH ;)

@@Xycaleth Pretty please? I'll be really thankful if you provide me that version of ModView. :3