Exporting with Noesis T-Pose

Hey guys. Could anyone assist with Noesis? I'm currently trying to export a GLM file to FBX. I've gotten the textures to work, the bones seem to be fine, and I've gotten it to export correctly on the axis. Has anyone been able to export it with the T-pose or have any tricks? I'm trying to use some models for other personal projects and since t-pose is used in the animation calibrations, it throws everything off. Has anyone messed around with this?

You say you need the bones intact for the conversion to .fbx - but I take it you don't need to use any JKA animations?

In which case you could use Blender or another .glm editing software to change the _root pose for your .glm to a T-pose, instead of the X-pose that they have at the moment. This would involve editing the JKA skeleton directly, not the mesh surfaces by the way. Then just convert as normal.

As there is no pre-set T-pose in the JKA animation list, I don't believe it would be possible to have Noesis automatically convert a .glm into a T-pose as it wouldn't have anything to reference for the conversion. I'm not anything approaching an expert in Noesis though so maybe I'm talking out of my rear end.

Thank you guys. This helped me figure it out. Even though it wasn't in T-Pose, it had the bones in tact and ended up working properly with Unity if I switched to legacy mode. I was concerned that the T-pose sort of helps calibrate the model. Instead of using some unity animations though I used the JKA base anims.