[Request] The "Real Anakin Skywalker"

Hey, y'all! I've been noticing that kitbashing and modeling on here is getting better and more productive and it's nice to see there's still a thriving JKA modding community. Anyways, onto my request--

I've always been bugged with the sand-loving Anakin we all know and love and imagined a more fitting/authentic version in a different canon, as it were. Dunno if there are any other SPN fans here who'll understand what I mean when I say this but one of its main characters, Sam, happen to literally make the perfect Anakin he should've been (in the show Lucifer even jokingly referred to him as young Skywalker). So for this reason if it were in my hands I'd cast Jared Padalecki as an Anakin. The reason I'm explaining this is because it is as an essential part of my request:

I always imagined the torso/apparel basically being a dark variant of Starkiller's arena combat gear with Anakin's gloved mechanical arm still part of it, so if @@Seven would be so kind as to provide a port of that model for use in this request along with the original right arm kitbashed tidily onto it that'd be great. For the head I would hope to have an accurate model of Jared's head and hair (along with Anakin's original scar from EPIII still part of it), though I doubt this can be done through simple reshaping in Blender since he has such a unique look so a scratch-made model would probably be of necessity to fulfill this part of the request.

If this perks anyone's interests, here are reference shots for Jared:

92737b0026.jpg

9275c60e79.jpg

9278363a27.jpg

927af596e3.jpg

927e1880bf.jpg

928065202b.png

Sorry if some of the reference shots are redundant!

Hey, y'all! I've been noticing that kitbashing and modeling on here is getting better and more productive and it's nice to see there's still a thriving JKA modding community. Anyways, onto my request--

I've always been bugged with the sand-loving Anakin we all know and love and imagined a more fitting/authentic version in a different canon, as it were. Dunno if there are any other SPN fans here who'll understand what I mean when I say this but one of its main characters, Sam, happen to literally make the perfect Anakin he should've been (in the show Lucifer even jokingly referred to him as young Skywalker). So for this reason if it were in my hands I'd cast Jared Padalecki as an Anakin. The reason I'm explaining this is because it is as an essential part of my request:

I always imagined the torso/apparel basically being a dark variant of Starkiller's arena combat gear with Anakin's gloved mechanical arm still part of it, so if @@Seven would be so kind as to provide a port of that model for use in this request along with the original right arm kitbashed tidily onto it that'd be great. For the head I would hope to have an accurate model of Jared's head and hair (along with Anakin's original scar from EPIII still part of it), though I doubt this can be done through simple reshaping in Blender since he has such a unique look so a scratch-made model would probably be of necessity to fulfill this part of the request.

If this perks anyone's interests, here are reference shots for Jared:

92737b0026.jpg

9275c60e79.jpg

9278363a27.jpg

927af596e3.jpg

927e1880bf.jpg

928065202b.png

Sorry if some of the reference shots are redundant!

A fellow SuperNatural fan? Welcome, welcome! :D Anyways, I can see Jarrod fitting Anakin's role. Interesting concept.

Lucy and yeyo JK like this

If @@Seven or someone else is willing to help you with the rest... Here's little something I managed to do. Hair does look strange in here but actually it will be much better in ModView or when in game i guess.

4xvHgod.jpg

One thing I should point out is while his hair color is commonly mistaken as blond, it's more of a special shade of brown.

I think this would be a great idea to put into fruition. If someone would be able to make this request it wouldn't just benefit Lucy here but others would be able to use parts of the model like Jared Padaleki's head and make their own variants and such. 

I agree. This is actually something good not just for us, but for anyone from say the Supernatural fandom who just also happen to be fans of Star Wars. Hell, add a variant of Jensen Ackles too. That would be just as good. :D

Lucy and Effacer like this
  • 2 weeks later...