Strange problem with the model

Soo... i made my model with new skeleton.. The problem was that game didnt give him a weapon.. i was thinking - wth is goin on? (The skeleton file was in the same folder as the model.. and He was completely undismemberable BUT i wanted it that way)

And i thought.. wait.. maybe i will make skeleton in other folder and name it - _humanoid_(my models name) and it will work. Sooo i started the game.. IT WORKED :D ... BUT ... when i slash him with the saber.. some weird stuff is going on with him.. I know that it is caused of bad bone naming and not pating attention on tags and all that things but.. WHY he is dismemberable??? _humanoid- in the folder name shouldnt be 100% clue here.. (Assassin_droid and Wampa and even Hazard_trooper.. have their animations in their own model folder) and i remember my crystal_guard to not being dismemberable but  he was using the _humanoid_cg folder for animations.. Jk3.. wth?

Tags control dismemberment, not bones or animations. You also of course have to split the model and make caps for dismemberment to work right.

I know that part but.. I want to make him completely not using dismemberment.. I believe it is possible not only with script or coding.. How to make tags that will not dismember anything?

I know that part but.. I want to make him completely not using dismemberment.. I believe it is possible not only with script or coding.. How to make tags that will not dismember anything?

if the model is not correctly capped and tagged, dismemberment can be really bad and weird to see. it's auto setted on humanoid models.

On the Npc file of crystal guard, try to add these fields:

dismemberProbHead    0

dismemberProbArms    0

dismemberProbLegs    0

dismemberProbHands    0

dismemberProbWaist    0

this should avoid any kind of dismemberment of every body parts. :) it's the % of possibiliets that the limb is cutted off.