The time has come to order that server. Who's in?

Going to be ordering this server as discussed previously: http://jkhub.org/topic/676-what-events-maps-etc-would-you-like-to-see-on-the-community-server-im-arranging/

rUMVN.jpg

I'm hoping that people will help pay for it so we can keep it running more than a month and get it at that size. If you are interested in putting some money towards it and sharing ownership and control of the server, either PM me or reply here and let me know how much money you are willing to put towards it.

Once I know that we can afford it between us, I will order it and get you to paypal me whatever we arrange once I have it running to prove that I'm not ripping you guys off =P.

Thanks guys.

then remove the website till he pays you

Also, im game, i get paid on the 14th an can add it to my clans server costs, so no worries there. Just gimmie a heads up.

Also, how u gonna manage the finding if more than 1 person is paying?

Also, how u gonna manage the finding if more than 1 person is paying?

hmmm, finding? what mean you?

Also just FYI, there is the possibility of caelum getting his hands on a server, so this may not happen, but prolly still will. I'll get back to y'all in a day or two.

Is this the server where you guys hope to have Hydroball II going on? If so, I'd like to try it myself, so YAY!

Pretty sure there is no such thing as Hydroball II, however I have made a few hydroball maps, and we were going to be hosting hydroball games.

@@MUG ...Uh, what happened to me arranging a free server? Currently working on that with @@KatZ. May be worth holding off until we've poked that idea. :P

I assumed that had fallen through having heard nothing about it after you saying you had broken it xD. Guess I will hold back for now in that case. Still want to know how much Drako was going to commit however, for when the free server no doubt horribly fails =P

Basically gents, here's the deal:

I already tried one of Caelum's mad schemes to get a cheap server, which ended up delaying me a couple of weeks and costing me a shocking £0.60. Basically, I don't really want to wait another month, and suspect that having direct ownership of a server would be far more reliable than being given access to a server by Caelum, who has in turn been given access to it by someone else, who has rented it from a server host I know nothing about, whom I won't be able to directly deal with in the event that the server goes down.

As such I intend to order a server tomorrow, as I will be away most of today. Once I have it, I will give anyone the option to buy in if they wish.

Such a shame that Magnavolge is so iffy...I cancelled my contract with em today and they offered to let me have a 32-slot for ten bucks for being a long time customer...didn't bite it.

Have you gotten your funds? I can contribute $2...not much I know but... :x

Nope I'm not interested in any admin permissions just wanna see JKA have a new breath of life.