Shelter Duel Map [WIP]

Looking good but for my opinion there is too much brightness from these _spec textures :S

​Also You should add some lightning color. Add some blue inside. But overall.. it looks epic ;) Maybe my complains comes from Q3map2 shit limitations specially in lightning..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

here's a quick chestion - can you release this as a standalone as well? it just looks so surreal, I want it :D

What do you mean with standalone? The unreal application? Haven't been doing stuff with the map lately, just some testing with current gl2 improvements.

What do you mean with standalone? The unreal application? Haven't been doing stuff with the map lately, just some testing with current gl2 improvements.

No, I mean the 'map' that you showed in the screen - like a desert terrain with blue skybox and unattached walls. Didn't know about the unreal application in fact.

I could give you the Models. I don't have this Version of the map anymore. You could make it yourself with the provided Models. But it would require to close the holes in the meshes with brushes, since they aren't build to stand alone by themselves.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Got some more time to work on it. Structural models are complete now. Now I need to fake some moving light shafts comming through the water and make some proper lava river beneath the windows. Maybe also add some particle effects like some smoke from the lava stream.

basegame without shaders right now:

IWhFNL8.jpg

in GL2 with PBR textures:

UV6geTU.jpg

JiLKrXM.jpg

Kuhe and yeyo JK like this